My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 9 July 2017

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes at We Love 2 Create!

Good morning folks, well the weather is lovely here this weekend so I'm hoping to spend the day relaxing in the garden but before I go and enjoy the sunshine I just wanted to share a tag I've made for our Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes challenge at We Love 2 Create. We've got some lovely crafty goodies for our lucky winner thanks to our sponsors Premium Craft Brands and you don't even have to use our products to play along. 


I cleaned my ledger stencil onto this tag when I was clearing up from another project, This one has glassy gel medium on and I was really pleased with the effect from the stencil, I just rubbed the gungy stencil over the tag with a baby wipe and it's created a really clear stencil effect. Unfortunately my rubbish photography skills don't show it too clearly lol. I blended Yellow Green PanPastel over the top, adding a little gold around the edges. Next I added some angel hair and some SnipArt which I coloured with gold PanPastel The leaves were die cut from kraft glassine, scrunched and then coloured with PanPastel Bright Yellow Green/Shade. The flower is made from Foamiran, I used the Blueberry colour (I think) and was quite disappointed with the colour as its quite grey in tone so it sat gathering dust in my craft room until I got out my PanPastels. I was really pleased with the way the Pans blended on the foam, I also used them to colour the stamens (I dabbed these on a versamark inkpad before applying the gold PanPastel. 

I added a shrink plastic glittery butterfly and some eyelash trim to finish off.

I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:

Country View Crafts: things with wings
Craft for the Craic: handmade flowers
Go tag Thursday: In the garden
That's Crafty: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...