My lovely blogland friends

Monday 10 February 2014

Little Cowboy

Good morning my lovelies, hope you've had a good weekend. I've been bunkered up in my craft room as its been such terrible weather making samples but I can't share them just yet so today's card is a little cutie from LOTV, I just love this stamp!


I've coloured the image with promarkers and matted on a spellbinders die cut. The bp is also from LOTV as are the tiny tag sentiments. I've added a little heart and a lasso made from some garden twine.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Allsorts: colours beginning with B
Card and Scrap: use stamps
Feeling Crafty: dies/punches

Well I'd better put my best foot forward and go to work
thanks for popping by, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeously masculine with lovely earthy tones.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twine Claire - genius! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, love the image and that rope lasso - lovely colour combo too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card for the lads Claire, lots of lovely dimension and and perfect for our theme, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage look of this Thanks so much for playing with us at Divas! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and diecuts thanks for sharing with us at divas this week hope to see you back real soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, this is so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cute and masculine, a very lovely card! Love the twine!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap!
    DT Unni A

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute male card, well done. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC this month & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colouring and fab card for a male.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card Claire, love how you've coloured the image and the details you've added. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...