My lovely blogland friends

Monday 8 July 2013

Fabby new masks from SplodgeAway

Good morning folks,don't you just love Monday mornings? This week I'm going to be sharing some of my projects using some of the fab new masks from SplodgeAway

This was a very quick and easy card, I embossed the Complex Frame mask and the Penny Farthing mask (from the Altered Art Kit) on black card using my Grand Calibut and applied some Treasure Gold.  I cut the focal image out and popped itup on foam pads and added a ribbon and charm to finish off.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Bloggers:create your own background
Delicious Doodles: heavy metal
Eclectic Ellapu: Its a man's world
Hobby House: Vintage
Ribbon Girl: add a bow
Sweet Pea Stampers: for the men/boys
Totally Papercrafts: lets hear it for the boys

If you've got a minute have a peek at the SplodgeAway blog as its full on inspiration from my talented teamies. 
Thanks for popping by today
Claire xx

14 comments:

  1. Wow! I do like this mask I can see it being very useful for mens cards. I love the way you have done this Claire don't you just love Treasure Gold?
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    This is an amazing card! I love the total effect of the embossing on the black cs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing vintage card, Claire! Love the fabulous embossed detail!

    Thank you for joining in with our Vintage Challenge at The Hobby House.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think I need those masks - gorgeous male card Thanks for joining in The Sweet Pea Stampers 'for the men/boys' challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation Claire and such a fabulous mask too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, you say it is a quick and easy card... Well... I have to say...It looks realy great! I love the way it looks kind of old... and the little bird..just a little cute touch..! Thank you for enter your card at Sweet Pea Stampers "For the men/boys". I hope to see you more often... DT member Sweet Pea Stampers, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous and love the details added with those charms, thank you for joining us for our 2nd challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! Love the vintage touch. Thanks for joining at Sweet Pea Stampers: For The Men/Boys
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Clair. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire, lovely card! Love th mask, great job with the focal point. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a superb vintage card, love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire, this is a lovely card for a man. You are so lucky getting to play with such lovely masks. You keep on creating such wonderful things. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “for the men/boys” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - lovin the steampunk!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck in the drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely take on our theme
    tiggertastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...