My lovely blogland friends

Friday 12 July 2013

Candy Colours at Graph'It Colour Challenge

Good morning folks, wooo hooo Friday at last!! And not just any Friday but I've got a week off work after today and its one more sleep til Summer Crafting! To add to the excitement we've got a new challenge over at Graph'It colour challenge too, you don't have to use Graph'It markers to join in and there is an amazing prize up for grabs from Premium Art Brands and PolkaDoodles too so hop over to the challenge blog to find out all about it (check out my teamies amazing projects too)


. Its also my first tutorial over at Graph'It Colour challenge, I've done a quick tut on how to use your Mix'It palette for blending so I'd be chuffed to bits if you'd pop over and check it out :-)
For my card I've used one of the super cute images from the PolkaDoodles 'Pretty Sweet' cd, of course the image is coloured with Graph'Its and my Mix'It.
I've used:  Dress 5270, 5140, 5120,5110;   
Blouse: 9104, 7125, 7105;  
Skin:4180, 4155, 4115, 4120 and 5110;  
 Hair: 3140, 2105, 1230 and 1150

The papers are also from Pretty Sweet and I've added a gesso'd butterfly charm, some paper flowers and some little blue berries from WOC (all dusted with Glamour Dust) and a little filigree corner. The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl, as is the lace.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Songbird: ribbon
Whimsy Inspiration: ribbon and lace

thanks so much for popping by today
have a good day 
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured image and a very pretty card. Enjoy your weekend.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Claire but I can't bear cards with images with no mouths or no eyes I usually have to draw them in! ROFL! In fact I have bought some face stamps for that purpose now from Peachy Keen. They are sooooo cute!!

    But no disrespect to your creation which is beautiful good luck I so want to enter challenges but I don't have the time at the moment unless by chance it is for what I am creating at that time! LOL!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire, I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers.
    I hope you have a wonderful week off, fingers crossed that the weather stays fine
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Claire, I like the colours the sweet image and the flowers.great tutorial too.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Claire, this is so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all, beautiful colouring, embellishments and layout. Super cute image too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card claire. am now following you on bloglovin,

    Stacey xx (we met at doncaster show today)
    www.lasatas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...