My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 5 December 2010

Rainbow Lady's challenge...Christmas animals

Cynthia has set a really fun challenge this week at Rainbow Lady's challenge blog, the theme is 'Christmas Animals'. A great excuse to get out one of my favourite Christmas stamps
'Dearest Deer' from Stampavie.


I've coloured the image with promarkers and triple embossed it adding holographic sparkle EP to the middle layer. It gives a really gorgeous effect in real life but as usual my terrible photography skills have failed to capture it lol. I've just matted the image on a lovely square doiley and used a pastel blue deckle edge base card. Its a really quick and easy card and i've made quite a few of these.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
2 Sisters: Sparkly christmas
Challenge up your life: Advent/Christmas
Wags'n'Whiskers: Snowflakes

Thanks for looking.
Claire xx


5 comments:

  1. awhhhhh!!! this is just sooooooooooo sweet!! Love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, looks gorgeous, with the rest of the card it really shows off the image. Love it and also love that square doily, where did you get it from.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Claire I especially love the doiley effect perfect. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and the doily is so pretty. I must try this triple embossing with glitter effect. You can see the glitter in yours if you click on it for a close up.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image and the sparkle in the embossing is super. Like the square doily too.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...