My lovely blogland friends

Friday 24 December 2010

Anything goes at Fairy Knoll

Hi there, are you all organised for Christmas? I can't believe Christmas Eve is here already!! I've been so disorganised this year but at last the pressies are wrapped, the shopping is done and all I have to do today is prepare for Christmas dinner tomorrow and then relax with a mince pie and a  large glass of falling down water (or two!!) tonight.

Today's card is my DT card for this weeks challenge from Fun at Fairy Knoll, where the theme is 'Anything Goes'. I've used 'Swimwear Glamour Girl' from Fairy Knoll for my card. Brandi has designed the most gorgeous freebie digi stamp so make sure you pop over to Fairy Knoll and check it out.

I've coloured the image with promarkers as usual and raided my scrap box for the blue gingham card and red/blue card I've used. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the little buttons are from the Stampman.

I've used this weeks sketch from Sketch Saturday for the layout as the triangle kind of reminded me of a sail and I thought it would be perfect for this image. The sentiment stamp is from Elusive Images.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
Digi Doodle Shops Best: Anything goes
Moving along with the Times: Anything goes but no Christmas cards
Digistamps 4 Joy: Anything goes
Paper Pretties: Birthday cards
Digital Tuesday: Let's Celebrate
Papertake: Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers: anything goes

Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

15 comments:

  1. brilliant! great layout and colours, and I love the ribbon, just the perfect finishing touch! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and love the colour scheme works so well with your digi. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas hopefully we can all do it again next year LOL XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, what a fabulous card! I love those cute little buttons!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week. Have a lovely Christmas. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for playing along with DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is great, very Oh La La. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT. Hope you are having a great festive season
    Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card Claire. Love the colours you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Claire! :) Your shading is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Claire this is one stunning card that wonderful image and design look amazing I love it thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card claire.the image is fab and i love the nautical colours.
    thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    Have a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi again Claire! Another gorgeous card and what a great image!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP for our mega challenge, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Claire.
    Thank you for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card. love the image. ty for joining ua at crafty sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...