My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Another Christmas card ....

I've only just got into Whiff of Joy stamps, but I'm totally in love with them. I've used 'Confirmed Melinda' for this card and followed the sketch from this weeks Whiff of Joy Challenge


The image is coloured with promarkers, then her wings are glittered with Judikins prisma glitter. I stamped around the edges of the image with a HOTP swirl and antique linen DI and quickly embossed with some clear sparkle EP before inking the edges with turquoise versamagic ink. The two squares in the background are cuttlebugged using the music embossing folder, lightly embossed with gold EP to highlight the pattern and then inked and glimmer misted with a variety of aqua blue green inks and glimmer mists. The ribbon is from my stash and the lovely dove and holly EK border punch is from Jazzlins are are the paper flowers and the scrummy dotty glittered BP. The sentiment is a stamp from Elusive images.

I'm entering Melinda in the following challenges:
Whiff of Joy: Sketch
Tanda Teaser: Going dotty
A Spoonful of Sugar: Winter Wonderland


Thanks for popping by, I really appreciate every single comment
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. Great card Claire, the colours are lovely and that punch is great!

    Thanks for joining us on the Tanda Teaser this time!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh adorable image, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! I adore this image and your coloring is so pretty. Beautiful take on the sketch.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! beautiful details! thanks for joining us at WOJ Challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...