My lovely blogland friends

Friday 9 August 2013

Summer Sunshine at Graph'It Colour Challenge

Good morning, Friday at last and its time for a brand new challenge over at Graph'It colour challenge and this week our theme is 'Summer Sunshine' so we want to see you use your yellows and oranges. You don't have to use Graph'It markers to enter, any alcohol markers will do but once you've tried Graph'Its you'll be hooked lol. As always there is a fab prize from Premium Art Brands and Polkadoodles for our lucky winner so pop over to the challenge blog and check out all the details (and of course see the gorgeous projects my teamies have created. 

I've used one of the fab images from the PolkaDoodles CD DigiStamp Heaven. I don't usually use yellows and oranges but the Graph'It range is fab so it makes a lovely change to use these zingy colours. I've used
Hair: 3210, 1270, 1130, 1210
Skin: 4180, 4155, 4115, 4125 and 4110
Dress: 1250, 1180, 1150, 1140 and 1110
Dog: 2130, 2120 and 2105
Grass: 8260, 8250, 8240


Isn't she adorable? I wish I looked as glamorous when I'm walking my dogs lol

I added a cloudy sky using PanPastels and some grass in the background. I've added a punched fence as a border, a seam binding bow. The daisy was made with Maimeri Light modelling paste using a silicone mould and coloured with Graph'It markers. I've layered the image up over a PanPastel background stamped with paw prints.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Digistamps for Joy: make your own embellies
Fitztown: make your own flowers
Paper playtime: lots of yellow
Papertake Weekly: anything goes

Well I'd better scoot off to work, have a great day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx

14 comments:

  1. Great card Claire. You have got the folds in her dress coloured brilliantly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Claire, your pleats look fab. And what a cute paper/ image choice. Luuuurve. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Claire and its very summery

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Claire, love the image and sunny colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire,
    What a cheery card and I love the image. Yellows and oranges seen to be accent colors for me, but your card is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire, I like the image the colours and the flower.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveeee honey..just gorgeous..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colouring is fabulous Claire, adore the bright sunny colour palette. Hugs xx
    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Claire. I love the cute image and fabulous colouring
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! I love the image. And the coloring is fabulous. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Use Lots of Yellow' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous, thanks for playing at PTW

    ReplyDelete
  12. very beautiful summer card Claire.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful! I love the image you have coloured. You are a master of the pleats!!! Gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coloring especially the clouds.
    Beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
    Pam
    Digistamps4joy (DT member)
    Papillon Digital Designs (Personal blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...