My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 8 August 2013

Dresses from SplodgeAway

Good morning folks, a quick card today featuring the gorgeous Dressform Mask from SplodgeAway, you can find it here, there are loads of dresses on it :-)

I've used papers from the Prima almanac paper pad for the background and to create the dresses. I've used distress inks through the mask to create the silhouette for the topper  and given her some jewellery too lol. The other dress was cut using the mask as a template and popped up on a little beaded coat hanger from my stash. To finish off I've added seambinding, lace a little black button and some twine.

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
Get Inky: Ribbons
Inky Chicks: Lovely lace
Unstampabelles: Paper dress

Thanks for popping by
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Claire. love those masks. Will treat myself one day - but my wish list is sooo long.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, I love your choice of background papers and the wide lace is lovely.

    Thanks for joining us in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly I didn't know that there were masks for dresses and so have learnt something; two, this is so clever! It looks super. Thanks for sharing with us at our current challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Claire very Chic! I love the background!
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the deep lace border,beautiful paper and image -thanks for joining us at Lej designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful dresses, such a lovely feminine card. Thanks for sharing at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I've never heard of masks for dress's! guess I could easily create them with my dress dies' Love this card, the layout is so lovely. Thank you for joining our Dress challenge at Unstampabelles this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with the other ladies, I never knew you could get dress masks. These are lovely and you have used them so well. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Unstampabelles in our Paper Dress challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely card! Thank you for joining in our Paper Dress challenge at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! So feminine. Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...