My lovely blogland friends

Friday 2 August 2013

Birthday Girl at PolkaDoodles

Good morning my lovelies, I've got a bit of an iffy internet connection at the min so apols for not paying you a visit this week. I'll try and catch up over the weekend. Talking of the weekend, thank goodness its Friday, we've been so busy at work and its been so hot, I'll be pleased to have a couple of days off. Anyway as its Friday there's a new challenge over at Polkadoodles and this time our theme is 'Birthday Girl' 


 Candy Doodles is the perfect CD for a special card for the Birthday Girl, and this card was made for a special friend who has recently celebrated a very special birthday. I've coloured the image with Graph'It markers and create a cloudy background with PanPastels. The backing paper is also from Candy Doodles and the sentiment is a rubber stamp from Sensational Sentiments

I've added some little pearls, a butterfly charm and seam binding ribbon from the Ribbon Girl. I made the fuschias with my new Britannia flower die, omg I love this die. The leaves are all from my box of die cut bits and bobs. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Card Mania: summer blooms
Charisma Cardz: up in the clouds
Cutie Pie: pretty in pink
Diecuttiing divas: anything goes
Hanna and friends :anything goes
MilkCoffee: Colouring

 if you've got time pop over to the Polkadoodles Blog and check out my teamies gorgeous projects
Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments.I really appreciate each and everyone
Claire xx

16 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Claire. Love your flower and ribbon arrangement.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, fab image and layout Claire. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and perfect for a girl friends birthday

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, this is super pretty, the tree is coloured perfectly! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Claire. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and your flowers look amazing!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute little girl and lovely card Claire! Have a great weekend my lovely!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Claire, I like the scene, the flowers and the butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Claire and love those fuschias!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, gorgeous flower arrangement. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card and image, love the pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card with an adorable image! TFS your creation at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie, hope you are having a lovely weekend! Your card is soooo pretty, I love the image and the little cluster of embellies is beautiful!
    Loadsa hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card xxx

    thank you so much for entering the Challenge over at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog

    Luv Kerrie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card. I love the image and your lovely flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card with lovely colours and image. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...