My lovely blogland friends

Friday 16 August 2013

Have a heart at Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, we've got a new challenge at PolkaDoodles and the theme is 'Have a Heart'. The DT were challenged to use one of the gorgeous DigiDownload sets from Polkadoodles, I chose 'Classic Hearts' for my project and our lucky winner will be able to chose one of the kits that the DT have used! 


 I've made a card using paper and one of the toppers from 'Have a heart', it was a quick card to make, I just added a bit of distress ink and clear crackle paint to the heart and added some ribbon, lace and pearl trim. I love this kit, sooooo pretty and elegant. I added a little heart that I made by popping Maimeri Light Modelling Paste in a silicone mould, highlighted with a little treasure gold. Here's a closer pic of the crackled heart:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs: anything goes
Digistamps for joy: make your own embellishment
Penny's Paper Crafty: Lace and ribbon

Well I'm rushing off to work as usual, thanks for popping by today and if you've got a couple of minutes to spare pop over to the PolkaDoodles blog and check out my teamies gorgeous makes, there are some fab tutorials on there too so its well worth a visit
Claire xx


16 comments:

  1. Simply lovely Claire I cannot find fault! :)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claire you made an excellent choice for your card it is totally delicious and so beautiful, awesome creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! Love the heart, wished they would do it in a real stamp as I don't really do digis. Love the way you have put the whole thing together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Claire, I love the heart, the papers, the lace and the pearls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hun, love what you have done with the heart and a fabulous choice of colours too. have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire
    Stunning card and backing paper.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire
    Stunning card and backing paper.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Claire! Gorgeous card. Love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that heart is beautiful! Great work, well done and good luck!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous design Claire, the earth tones are beautiful and the crackle on the heart is a great technique. Happy weekend ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW. This is beautiful. I saw it on a challenge blog and had to come over and say "Hey". Love that crackle heart. Very effective with your monochromatic card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and love the heart.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck..
    Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is A beautiful card - love the sepia feeling and that great stamp crackled - perfect if you ask me! :)
    have a nice day, Claire...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card!! Really love that heart - it's amazingly done.
    Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy and please come and check out our new challenge again on Wednesday!!
    Good luck!
    Riette (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful make :) thanks for sharing it with us at penny s challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...