I've used bp from Artylicious 'Peacock Summer Party cd' which is printed on vellum and matted on some gold textured card for the background. The image is from one of the Elusive images peacock themeplates, stamped on acetate with stazon and glittered on the reverse. I've coloured her skin with a permapaque marker. The image is matted on some more gold card with eyelets. The sentiment is a tag from the same cd also printed on to vellum with the sentiment stamped and embossed in gold and gold edges. The flowers are made using more stamps from Elusive images which were stamped and embossed in gold on to paper from the same Cd. I curled the petals and added a blob of silicone to the smaller one which I covered with microbeads and glitter. I'd run out of bottlecaps for the centre of the large flower, or I thought I had but a quick visit to my sons bedroom provided me with lots of bottlecaps lol. I flattened one in my cuttlebug, and filled the centre with more microbeads and glitter.
Also for the following challenges:
Gingersnaps spicy supply challenge GC50: Found objects
Sketch and Stash: A fab sketch again this week, I've turned the image round to make a diamond shape and used a tag and flower instead of ribbon
One stop craft challenge: Metallic
Thanks for looking