My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 29 August 2013

Perfect Poinsettia from Premium Art Brands

Hello there, a quick post to share one of the cards I made for the recent Premium Art Brands show on Create and Craft. As well as my favourite PanPastels and Graph'It Markers they have brought us some gorgeous new clear stamps designed by the lovely Nikky Hall! Check out my new watermark too, its from Polkadoodles, isn't it cute??


For this card I've used my favourite bp from Angelberry Christmas cd. I've added a pretty doily and a sentiment from the same cd, die cut with nesties and framed with another die cut. I''ve used the Perfect Poinsettia stamps, coloured with Graph'It markers and decoupaged with dew drops in the centres. I've added some die cut gold glittery swirls for a bit of bling, a pearly flourish. To finish off I've added a seam binding bow topped with a button and some bakers twine.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Card Mania: ribbon
Crafty Sentiments: make it girly
Holly Jolly Christmas: Monochromatic
Little Red Wagon: polka dots
Paper Playtime: Use pearls
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes

Well thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I do love poinsettias

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire, I Love this poinsettia stamp set I like the doily and the swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire
    Beautiful card and loving the watermark. How do we get one of those or is it just for you DT folks?
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Claire, love the bright red flowers they are so Christmasy.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely going to have to get started with my Christmas cards - this is fabulous Claire. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutly stunning love the big poinsettias
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, no need to say more. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Claire, I love the poinsettias and such gorgeous detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very pretty, those poinsettias look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, love the design.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, very pretty! I love how the sentiment is framed. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Claire love the colour you have achieved.
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Claire. Looks fabulous when you zoom in on it. Love the poinsettias especially.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card, love the colors and lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful design. Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is stunning Claire absolutely love it, the poinsettias are gorgeous and I love the layout and the beautiful bow
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card, I do love poinsettias. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. stunning card thank you so much for joinging us at Artistic Inspirations]

    kerrie DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...