My lovely blogland friends

Friday 23 August 2013

A new challenge at Graph'It Colour Challenge

Wooo hoooo Friday at last, I've just got to get through today and I've got a week off work so I'm a very happy bunny. Its also the start of a brand new challenge over at Graph'It Colour Challenge and this time we're colouring red hair. You don't have to use Graph'It markers to enter though, any alcohol markers will be fine although once you've tried Graph'Its you'll be hooked. There's a fab prize of goodies from Premiium Art Brands and Polkadoodles for our lucky winner, pop over to the Graph'It Colour Challenge blog to find out all about it and also to check out the gorgeous projects from my teamies!


The image is from the fab Frederika cd from Polkadoodles, I decided to stick to a traditional auburn hair colour: 

Colours used: Hair: 3160, 3140,3130, 2130,2105
Skin: 4180, 4155,4115,4110, 5125 and 5110
red: 5145
Jeans: 7180, 7150,7130,7105


The backing papers are all from my stash, I've added some metal stars from my stash, and seambinding, twiine, picket fencing from The Ribbon Girl.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
ABC Challenge: lots of layers
Cutie Pie: anything goes
MarkerPOP: use blue or blue/green markers
Shopping our Stash: old hardware

have a great day, i'd better get my skates on and go to work 
thanks for popping by
Claire xx



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the layout is wonderful too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is stunning Claire - the vibrancy you got this week is just gorgeous! Love love love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Claire, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, great design, very patriot colour combo. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project! You have all the elements of good design here: nice composition, great color integration, texture and depth! Beautifully executed! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Fabulous colouring, papers and design, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fence! Great card, lovely layout and fantastic colouring . Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funky!!!! Love how u have created your fence!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, fab image and I love the layout and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow sweetie I love this! I too have a week off so ill be hoping to get my craft on!
    Have a great weekend/week!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is just amazing! I love the bright colors, great layout and lovely coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty! Love your coloring and those metal stars too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...