My lovely blogland friends

Monday 19 August 2013

Fantasy week at SplodgeAway

Good morning folks, Monday morning again so just for a change I'm off to work but we've got a bank holiday weekend coming up and then I've got the week off work so I'm not feeling too downhearted lol. This week on the SplodgeAway Blog we've got a Fairy and Fantasy theme so keep popping over to check out the gorgeous projects from my talented teamies.

4

I love the Fairy Dust mask, its so pretty and this time I decided to make a shaker card. I created the background using distress inks and glimmer mists and once it was dry I embossed the mask using my Grand Calibur. I left the mask in place and inked through it with versamark and then embossed with a sparkly white EP. I used a nestie to die cut an aperture in the centre of the card. The focal image is one of my favourite stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps, its called Cheshire Cat Illusion and its coloured with Graph'It Markers. I added some glitter, microbeads and tiny shimmery stars and then popped some acetate in the aperture held in place with shaker tape.


To finish off I've added a bow and a sparkly crystal button.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Docelera creatiions: Ribbon and button
One Sweet Challenge: favourite technique
Totally Papercrafts: your favourite colour
Wags'n'Whiskers: Fairytale/fantasy

Thanks so much for popping by today,
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello! This is such a sweet card! love it! Thank you for playing with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Docerela Creations

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the sparkle! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the sparkles and the color choice. Thank you for joining us at One Sweet Challenge.
    Susan S
    Sweet Pea Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...