My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Bonbon Belles Balloon

Good morning my darlings, how's your week going? Its a bit blustery here so I reckon my balloon will be whizzing through the sky lol. I've used the gorgeous BonBon Belles CD from Polkadoodles for this card, I love this image its so pretty.


The image is coloured with Graph'It markers and I've created the backgorund using PanPastels and my little cloud mask. I've added some little gems in the corners to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Hobbycutz: create your own background
Sparkles Forum Challenge: up up and away
Whimsy Inspiration: clean and simple
Thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card, great image and love those clouds. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Claire, I love the colours you have used for the balloon and those clouds are fabulous!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, I am so into hot air balloons at the moment, just finishing one too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation and super background. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cloudy background, and the gorgeous hotair balloon, great card , thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's super.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz this time.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation hun, love your clouds & the colours of your balloon!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this card and am in love with that image too. Your cloud background is also stunning.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful image, I really love the cloud background, must give that technique a go as images with a lot of sky freak me out, lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkles this month. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...