My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 22 August 2013

Butterfly heart

Good morning, I've got a quick project to share this morning before I rush off out to work. Its a little papier mache heart that I've decorated with papers from my scrap box and some Chocolate Baroque butterflies .

I've used a bp from Joanna Sheen and stamped a background stamp and embossed with gold EP. The butterfly stamps are from Chocolate Baroque, coloured with Graph'I tmarkers and then given a coat of crackle accents for some shine. I've used gold EP to edge the heart.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Come and get it: Things with wings
Glitter and Sparkle: anything but a square
LEJ designs: nature inspired
Stamping Sensations: Wings and a touch of vintage
Sweet Stamps: anything goes

Hope you're having a good week so far, its stil so busy at work I don't seem to have had a minute but two more sleeps and I've got a week off yippppppeeeeee! I haven't had much time for visiting my favourite blogs while we've been short staffed at work but I'll be catching up at the weekend so I'll see you then
thanks for popping by today
Claire xx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and just lovely Claire and just perfect for our theme this month.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Claire, what can I say, this is STUNNING. Gorgeous colour choice, love the butterflies. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking colours with the mauve & green -& I love the way the gold accents the whole.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Claire. I love the design and the butterflies look amazing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire those butterflies are absolutely Stunning!!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and love those fab butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire
    stunning! Reminds me I have some mdf hearts that need my attention. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning! Love the gorgeous rich colours of the butterflies, against the beautiful pale backing. The gold embossing finishes it off perfectly. A really pretty and feminine make.

    Thank you so much for joining in the LEJ Designs Challenge #67 - Nature Inspired. We have a weekly challenge so I hope you will continue to pop back and join in many more. There are always gorgeous digis up for grabs, as well as a small crafty prize.

    Hugs and <3 Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    P.S. I have some blog candy on my personal page, would love if you could join xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning.
    Thanks for joining us in the lejdesigns challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic project Claire, lovely butterflies!

    Glad you shared your project with us at Come And Get It Challenges.
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful project, Claire! Gorgeous colours, beautiful butterflies, I'd have it hanging on my wall any time! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw these bright butterflies and had to come and get a closer look!! Fabulous creation and gorgeous coloring on those butterflies too!! Thank you for joining the challenge at SweetStamps.com and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning creation, Claire! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...