My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Shiver me Timbers!!

Aye aye me hearties!!! How's your week going?  My card share today is one of my samples for the gorgeous Bonbon Belles CD from PolkaDoodles, this time I've used the gorgeous pirate boy, isn't he adorable? The pics are a bit bleached out for some reason so sorry about that :-)

I'm feeling like a bit of a clever devil as I made the background with elements from the cd, layered em up on the pc and everything!! I know its not rocket science but it is to me lol! 

The image is coloured with Graph'It markers, die cut with nesties and I've used distress inks for shading around the edges. No embellies as I didn't want to cover the background up lol


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
2 Sisters: anything goes
Charisma: Up in the clouds
Digitally Sweet: anything goes
Dilly Beans: cute and creepies
Just Add Ink: just add blokes

Well as usual I'm having a really busy week at work and I'm counting down to the weekend already. 
Hope you're having a good week and thanks for stopping by today
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card Claire, the image is fantastic and beautifully coloured. Great card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image Claire (could do with an outfit like that for myself as I'm going to a pirate themed do on Sat.) Well done for making your fab background too - I can understand why you didn't want to cover it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That title made me smile! Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your theme and colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire
    Fabulous card. Wish I had the time to try colouring but I don't think that I would get these results.
    Good luck with your challenges.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute creation and love your coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...