My lovely blogland friends

Monday 26 August 2013

Spooky goings on at Polkadoodles and a mischievous puppy

Hello my lovelies, ooooh I'm such a happy bunny :-) I've got a week off work, the sun is breaking through the clouds and to make me smiile even more I've passed the 400 followers mark. Thanks so much to each and everyone of my lovely followers, its such an honour to have you aboard. Anyway as a thank you I'll be back later this week with some fab blog candy so watch this space. Anyway I'm nattering on and I'm meant to be telling you about the fab new Halloween downloads at Polkadoodles, pop over here and check out the spooktacular goodies here
Witchie Witchie 2013 Download Bundle

I've made a little spooky scene with 'Witchie Skeleton' and Witchie Ghostie and coloured them with Graph'It Markers. I added distress inks around the edges, in peeled paint,  rusty hinge and seedless preserves.


The backing papers are also from the Polkadoodles downloads, I've just matted them on some black card and added a big black bow and a little idea-ology halloween charm.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
A Gem of a challenge: anything with a B - bow for me
ART Card Challenge: anything goes
Card Crafters Circle:bright colours
Crafty Riibbons: anything goes with ribbon
Digistamps for Joy: anything goes

I've got a few jobs to do this morning and then some new crafty goodies to play with so that should keep me out of mischief. Although I doubt if it will keep Barney out of trouble for long, here's a pic of the little scamp with a very glittery nose - I was glittering some flowers the other morning before work and he jumped up and 'huffed' the glitter everywhere lol. I went to work looking like i'd been given a sprinkle of fairy dust lol


how cute is that little face??
Thanks so much for popping by
Claire xx

16 comments:

  1. Butter wouldn't melt...........
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Barney looks adorable with his sparkly nose!
    Your card is fabulous, I love the images and wonderful colours.
    Enjoy your week off
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ckaire, I like the image and the papers, your Dog is a sweetie with his glittered nose, we often have sparkly cats in this house lol.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool, love that black ribbon-bow too! Thanks for joining us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a *new* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, what a cutie with his glitter nose :) Congratulations on 400+ followers ! and your card is beautiful. Enjoy your week, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Claire! Love Barney's mug shot too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo love the Halloween colours and design. I can just imagine you going off to work all sparkly, funny. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fabulous creations you've been making lately Claire and really sorry to take so long to say so.
    Hope the glitter came off eventually!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Love your image and the great Halloween colors and black bow! So happy to have you play along with us at A.R.T. for our Anything Goes challenge. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you call an axe in the back of the head cute? Lol not sure but this is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great fun Halloween card - I love your colouring it's fab.

    Thank you for joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week, and good luck.

    Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha - love your glittery dog! Beautiful card and that big bow is just fabulous :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all yours projects Claire but Barney's pic is the best. I bet you just melt when those eyes look at you. He is adorable.

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love all the elements.Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
    Pam
    Digistamps4joy (DT member)
    PapillonDigital Designs (Personal blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...