My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 14 May 2017

Anything Goes at We Love 2 Create

Good morning my lovelies, where did the last two weeks go? I can't believe it's already time for a new challenge over at We Love 2 Create but here we go with our theme of 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes'. It's so easy to take part as you don't have to use our products to enter and our lucky winner will receive some fab crafty goodies from Premium Craft Brands!


I've made a little tag for my DT project this time and used lots of different PanPastels and stamps from  Polkadoodles (Absolute Vintage and Wish you were here) with a sentiment stamp from IndigoBlu. You can find links to the Pans I've used at the end of this post.

I began by applying ultramarine blue PanPastel to the bottom of my tag and ultramarine Blue tint to the top and blending over my tag with Colourless Blender. I stamped in the postcards and post marks using brown ink and used an eraser to remove some of the blue colouring. I then overstamped with the twiggy background stamp and dusted over copper PanPastel. Next came the cogs and watches, stamped with versamark and then coloured with copper and gold PanPastels.. I stamped the butterflies on versamark with brown ink, cut them out and added a hint of blue to the back with PanPastels. I stamped the sentiment with blue versafine ink and  I've just added a dark blue bow to finish off.

I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:

Crafting with friends: anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore: Anything goes
Inky Chicks: butterflies
Making Memories Crafting: anything goes
The Crafty Addicts: add a sentiment

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Superb: adore the background and how you have layered all the stamps. Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...