My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 3 January 2016

New Stamps from Chocolate Baroque!

Good morning and Happy New Year! I haven't blogged much for a while as I've been busy at work and at home but hopefully I'll be able to post a bit more regularly now. Today's card has made using one of this month's beautiful new garden stamps from Chocolate Baroque, this one is called Brick Wall and features a lovely shuttered window and a pretty tree too. You may have seen this stamp before as it was featured on The Craft Channel recently. 


I made my background using distress inks in shadeds of green and brown and then used a brick stencil and texure paste over the top. I stamped the image and coloured it with pencils, adding some flowers using a little silhouette flower stamp. I tore the coloured image out and distressed the edges with a little Gathered Twigs distress ink before layering it up over some kraft card. 

I've popped a scrap of hessian under the image and added a button topped with an old brass button to finish off. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafters cafe: Square cards
Crafts Galore Encore: Anything goes
Creative Corner: Anything goes
Just keep on crafting: Anything goes
The Sisters of Craft: anything goes
Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Claire, it reminds me that Spring is just round the corner. I love the new stamps and the colours that you've used compliment them perfectly. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Corner. Hope to see you again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow Wow! Claire, this is one gorgeously put together card! I love your pretty scene, and the lovely earth tone colors. It's beautiful! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #25.
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Claire. Love he design and colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crafters Cafe. Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...