My lovely blogland friends

Friday 22 June 2012

Memories at Crafty Ann's

Good morning :-) I'm soooo pleased its Friday, well I should say I'll be pleased when its Friday night as our big inspection at work will be over and I'll have finished work for my week off yippppppeeeeee!! Our challenge theme at Crafty Ann's this time around is 'Memories are made of this' so i've gone for a vintage theme although of course you could scrapbook some memories. Our lucky winner will receive a lovely prize from Crafty Ann's Digi Shop.

I've had some printer problems but fortunately I'd got some of Crafty Ann's scrummy 'Cream Dream' papers printed out ready so I used them along with a beautiful vintage girl stamp, 'Mady' by Scrolls work stamps that came with lots of goodies in Paula's candy (aren't I a lucky girl??)
The image is stamped and layered up over some beautiful cream lace. I also added a border of beaded lacey trim (also thanks to Paula). I've added a large black bow and a fluffy black feather although my lack of photography skills makes it look like a big black blob lol. to finish off i've added some black faux pearls made with cosmic shimmer glue, a butterfly stamped on acetate with a pen nib body and a stamped 'Thinking of you' sentiment.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Crafts and me: anything goes
Truly Madly Crafty: Monochrome

Thanks for popping by
Claire xx



4 comments:

  1. Well, I can see that it's a feather and very nice it looks too. You have done a great job on giving the whole page a vintage feel and it is lovely. A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is yummily vintage Claire and I bet your 'big, black blob' looks totally luscious in real life!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Claire this is just so stunning, I love the sweet vintage image and the textures and layout are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Claire. That photo image stamp is terrific - looks just like a real photo and the design is fab. Love those faux black pearls.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...