My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 12 April 2012

Celebrating at Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog

Hi there, we're celebrating over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog this week as its our 200th Challenge, not only that but we've got the lovely Hels Sheridan as our Guest Designer this week!! How exciting is that? Anyway we're celebrating with a theme of Celebration with a touch of vintage and a fabby prize from our very own Rainbow Lady, Cynthia!


For my tag I've made a background with a snapdragon radiant rain dabber and added gold embossing through a Crafters workshop template. I've used stamps from Graphic 45, Chocolate Baroque and a clear 'celebrate' stamp that i've had for years. The circus characters are coloured with derwent pencils. I've added ribbon, lace and assorted fibres from my stash and made a twisted grungepaper rose.

I hope you're going to celebrate with us this week! Pop over and celebrate with Hels too as its the 200th birthday of the Sunday Stamper too.
hugs
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful, love these bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome my friend... perfect. Thanks so much and feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire. What a fabulous creation. I love it all and the colours are so rich. I am one of your newest followers and will certainly return for inspiration. I have submitted to Hels challenge and will have a look at the rainbow ladies challenge.....happy crafting......Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful rich purple you've used for this fantastic tag Claire, I love it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great piece of artwork. Don't know how you keep coming up with new and different designs.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...