My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 23 April 2011

Hippity hoppity ....Happy Easter

Hi there and Happy Easter to you, I hope wherever you are the sun is shining and you're enjoying the Easter break. We're certainly having some gorgeous Spring weather here in the UK, perfect weather for sitting out in the garden with my promarkers :-)
I don't usually make Easter cards but this year i seem to have made a few, I couldn't let Easter pass without using Harvey, the Easter Bunny from Michelle Perkett though (he's available in Michelle's Etsy Store)


Harvey is coloured with promarkers and cut out with a nestie labels 4, I think he is the cutest little bunny!! I had a lot of inky fun making the tag for Harvey. I used yellow card and stamped with some egg stamps from Chocolate Baroque, I love these stamps as they come in 3 layers, a solid egg stamp, a layer of tiny dots and a layer of larger speckles - I used various inks to stamp them (Anna Griffin cream and duck egg pigment ink, and brown versafine). I added some little brown paw prints (Ok they are dog paws from Paper Pretties but i didn't have any rabbit paw stamps lol). I distressed the edges with brown ink added a yellow eyelet and some yellow gingham ribbon at the top of the tag. To finish off I added a yellow square 'Happy' eyelet that i've had for ages, i think it came with my cropodile.

I'm entering Harvey in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: Y is for yellow 
Creative Belli: Eggs/Bunnies
For fun: Easter
Paper Play: Easter time
Top Tip Tuesday: Open challenge

Thanks for calling by today. Don't forget you still have time to enter this weeks challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio - Anything goes using one of Michelle's images!! If you don't have any of Michelle's gorgeous digi stamps yet pop over to her group on PCP and grab a freebie - there are loads on the discussion boards :-)
Claire xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh fabby card! Love the image too! Thanks for joining in with us on the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY THERE! It's so nice to discover your blog and see your work!

    I'm a new follower and I hope wyou will be too!

    Creative blessings,
    Brynn
    www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

    We have Friday Frills challenges too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...