My lovely blogland friends

Monday 3 January 2011

The Stamp Man Award and blog hop!

The latest challenge at The Stamp Man is a little different, Jill and the team want to see our best/favourite creation from last year. They've also organised a blog hop with some amazing prizes on offer too :-)

After a good rummage around my blog, I've got to say that this card is my favourite


After getting a brayer and a couple of big & juicy ink pads it took me ages to really get the hang of brayering and this was the first decent card I made with my brayer. I wanted to add some dimension to the card so the unicorn and toadstool are painted with starburst stains and moonshadow inks, cut out and layered up with silicone glue. I was really pleased with the finished result  and I enjoyed making it so much. I also won the first challenge at Sir Stampalot with this card and I still have to pinch myself to believe it lol

I love this challenge, its great to have a wander through your blog and also to join in the blog hop for some fab inspiration from the DT

Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. beautiful! such a magical card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card,
    all that masking must have took some thought,
    love the colours,
    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad this card gets to have a second outing on your blog. It's fabulous and well worth first prize in the Sir Stampalot challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic choice, what a wonderful work of art and your brayering wow. I can't get the hang of brayering. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning stunning stunning!!!! I think I have brayerophobia - I have had have never even tried - I keep getting intimidated by how good other people are at it! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...