I've coloured the image with promarkers and added lots of glitter glue to the mermaids tail, hair, plants and the cute little seahorse. I've used celery green card and some K&Co backing paper. To embellish the card I've sprayed some cotton lace with turquoise and green glimmer mists and added some aqua velvet ribbon. I've punched some flowers out of the left over paper, distressed them with shabby shutters DI and added some tiny shells for their centres. I've used one to decorate the card (with a scrap of gm'ed lace as a leaf) and the second to hold the 'easel' up.
I'm also entering this card in to the following challenges:
Quixotic challenge : Make a Splash
Fab'n'Funky challenge: Get it all out (use those crafty treasures we've all been hoarding - mine is the bp which is from a box of K&Co paper I've had for about 2 years)
The Pink Elephant: A colour challenge this week - aqua
Passion for Promarkers: In the garden
Thanks for looking,