My lovely blogland friends

Monday 4 November 2013

Traditional Christmas at Flonzcraft Vintage Stamping Challenges

Good morning, where did the weekend go? I can't believe its Monday already and its November too!! Eek it'll soon be Christmas and with that in mind we've got a Traditional Christmas theme at Flonzcraft Vintage Stamping Challenges. You don't have to make a vintage project, just a traditional Christmas project: a card,tag, altered art project ... what ever you fancy. As always my lovely teamies have created some amazing projects to inspire you and of course there is a fab prize of a $20 voucher from our sponsor Flonzcraft!


For my DT project I'ave made a little wall hanging using MDF hearts that I painted with pale blue acrylic paint . I stamped the images, both from Flonzcraft and the sentiment which is from Chocolate Baroque on whhite card using sepia versafine and glued them to the hearts, next I then smothered the hearts with Kroma Crackle. Once it was dry, I gave it a coat of Maimeri Matte Gel and sprinkled over a layer of glamour dust, the sparkle doesn't show up too well but you can see the gorgeous crackle better in this pic



I edged the hearts with tea dye distress ink and then a little treasure gold. I added lots of embellies, some glittered die cut snowflakes, ribbons, buttons, bows, die cut kraft holly vines, a kraft reindeer and some tattered pine cones too. Once everthing was dry I used my hot glue gun to fix the hearts together.
I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

2 Sisters: Christmas no red or green
Allsorts: Christmas Cheer
Aud Sentiments: Christmas Sentiments
Crafty Calendar: all things Christmas
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Christmas/winter plus ribbon
Sugar Creek Hollow: anything vintage
Totally gorjuss: anything goes with snow
Winter Wonderland: blue and white

Well its time for me to go to work so thanks for visiting, have a good day 
Claire xx

20 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful project, love the crackle background, sets your vintage design off beautifully, TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is so pretty, Love It Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous blue and white thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a beautiful project thanks for entering it in the crafty ribbons challenge
      P x

      Delete
  4. Hi Claire, this is lovely! I love the colours, the crackle, the ribbon and buttons! So beautiful! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Oh! Wow! What a fabulous project, absolutely beautiful.
    Must rummage to find the hearts I bought some time ago and never used. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Have a good day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. As it’s something I don’t like doing will admit at the beginning that this is a copy and paste comment as I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely Christmas creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project Claire.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning Claire. That Kroma crackle seems to give brilliant results - must acquire some! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons and WW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful hearts. Love all your details. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love these hearts Claire! The colours and the vintageness are just gorgeous. You really do have a knack for making the most beautiful creations.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous Claire. So unusual . Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! This is a stunning creation! Beautiful details! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous. I like the details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for playing along at The Artistic Stamper this month. You made a stunning creation !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!! I am so glad you played along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! So glad you made top three!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fantastic, that's a wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...