My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 23 November 2013

Edges and Baubles from Chocolate Baroque

Hi there folks and a warm welcome to my new followers. Well I've got all those nasty housey jobs done so I've turned the heating up and I'm going to put my feet up on the sofa and watch some tv. Before I go though, I wanted to share this little Christmas project made using the gorgeous Christmas and Winter Edges from Chocolate Baroque


I decided to make some bunting to hang across my mantelpiece at Christmas so I set to cutting out assorted bauble shapes from sturdy white card with Spellbinders dies and painted them with pebeo acrylic paints. Once the were dry I used the edge stamps with flitterglu and gold, brown and blue glitter from my stash. I love the way the flitterglu picks up all the detail. I used post its to mask areas on the baubles and again used Flitterglu and glitter to add some interest to the baubles. I used some seam binding ribbon to string them together and they're ready to go

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: anything goes
Charisma: Christmas
Crafts 4 Eternity: glitter and sparkle
Happy Campers: glitter it
Sparkle and Sprinkle: anything goes with glitter/EP/flocking

Thanks for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Claire. I love the colour combination and the stamps!
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Claire, I love these baubles. I've been trying to get these spellbinder dies, but not had any success yet.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bunting Claire,I love the bauble shapes and the stamping
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea, these look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super idea, may have to borrow this one. Love all the flitter glue, of course if it is sparkly I LOVE it!...LOL This turned out super cooooool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...