My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 10 November 2013

A fun new challenge at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK

Good morning folks, and happy Sunday to you, its a very exciting Sunday for us girlies in PanPastel Land because the lovely Nikky Hall will be on C&C at 2pm demoing all sorts of gorgeous goodies from Premium Craft Brands so don't forget to book your place on the sofa! The scrummy metallic Pans will be star of the show so you really don't want to miss it. We've also got a fab new challenge at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK Challenge so pop on over and find all the details as there is a fab prize from Your Creativity Store for our lucky winner and of course some amazing artwork from my talented teamies!

I've altered a little photo frame, it was a very plain boring frame so I got to work with Maimeri Bronze Acrylic paint followed by a layer of Kroma Crackle, once that was dry I added lashings of Metallic PanPastels. The image is a stamp from Stampendous, I just stamped with versarmark and then swooshed over it with a Sofft sponge that I'd been using with Copper and Bronze PanPastels. I added a little glitter to highlight the snowy areas



I layerd a die cut coloured with Light Gold PanPastel and die cut numbers were made with Thermomorph. The little cardinal was also made with Thermomorph, this time in a silicone mould and painted with Maimeri Bronze Acrylic



I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Charisma: Anything goes
CRAFT: Christmas
Crafts 4 Eternity: anything but a card
LEJ Designs: monochromatic
Penny's Paper Crafty: lots of layers


thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

16 comments:

  1. Oh Claire, I love this, it's wonderful, I have that stamp, never thought of using it that way, if you decide you'd like to sell this piece of art I'd buy it lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Claire... swoooooon... this is so beautiful and rich in colour, love what you have done and you know it would look gorrrgeous in m living room,lol!
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, here on my virtual c/p visits again just to let you know I’ve taken a peek at your latest makes. Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fabulous frame now Claire - not a boring one. Love what you've done with it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Claire x love the frame with lots of wonderful crackle and the main image is beautiful

    TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your frame Claire and so beautiful in it's elegance. I could alter my Christmas colour scheme this year to fit this piece in.... nudge, nudge, wink, wink x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning effect Claire and I have to say I love that Stampendous stamp, so effective with the copper PP!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire
    This is gorgeous you are so talented
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Claire, love the texture you've created on the frame. It's fabulous with the image. Happy Sunday, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome piece Claire, I love the crackled frame, just stunning. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Claire and such great texture on the frame, superss! warm greet Mirandaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire
    Beautiful frame. Just fabulous.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous project, Claire! I love how you've altered the frame, and it goes perfectly with the image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely frame & picture, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous project Claire! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful frame and love the gorgeous image -thanks for joining us at Lej designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...