My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 17 November 2013

A new challenge at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK Challenge

Good morning folks, how's your weekend going? I always  love Sundays but this one is even better than most as I don't have to go to work tomorrow :-) Its also time for a new challenge at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK challenge and this week we're colouring embellies! There's a fab prize up for grabs from our lovely sponsor Berni at Your Creativity Store so hop on over and find out all the deets, you don't want to miss the gorgeous artwork from my teamies either!


I've made a little 8x8 canvas, i got it from the work and I wish I'd got loads as its a lovely size to work on. I began by adding Panpastels in Magenta Shade and Extra Dark, with just a light dusting of Rich Gold PanPastel. Next I used a Pronty Mask and Maimeri Light modelling paste which I coloured with more metallic PanPastels . The main image is a Prima Doll stamp, coloured with Graph'It markers and again I added a touch of Rich Gold PanPastel to add a shimmer to her skirt and jacket. I gave her some wings, made with a PaperArtsy stamp and then got busy adding lots of die cuts. 


I added the birdcage, again coloured with gold PanPastels, the ribbon and lace was also coloured with my PanPastels. Next came lots of little die cut butterflies coloured with Magenta shade PanPastel and finally the rose. I made the rose with tattered florals die cuts embossed with a dotty folder, again I added Magenta Shade and gold pans, you can see the shimmer a little better here:


I'm entering this in the following challenges:
A Little bit crafty: sparkle and shine
Crafters Cafe: lots of embellishments
Crafty Creations: dies/punches

Thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful detail and colour palette. The image is coloured so beautifully, TFS Claire. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This canvas is gorgeous Claire, love it, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gorgeous warm colours you've used, and all the texture and depth you've created, such a beautiful project <3 xx
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly Stunning Claire, the Metallics show up so beautifully and how pretty she looks!!
    Have a great day
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous canvas Claire and I the flower is fabulous. Must try that myself (the flower that is).
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Claire ! Love the bright colours with the gold. The Prima girl is coloured so beautiful. Happy Sunday, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous canvas Claire, love the lush background, flower and image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Claire, I love it. Gorgeous background and flower and the girl is beautiful.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project, thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just amazing!!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the canvas you have created! Very fun colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. That flower is stunning, love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts for our 'Make it sparkle' challenge.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! this is so gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. THis is a real stunner claire - the colours are just so lush.

    Thank you for joining us over at A Little Bit Crafty - I wish you the very best of luck.

    Have a great weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...