My lovely blogland friends

Friday 1 November 2013

Graph'It Colouring Challenge

Good  morning my lovelies, are you ready for  the weekend? This week seems to have flown by and so its time for a new challenge at Graph'It Colour Challenge and this time we've got a fun Tic Tac Toe challenge so pop over to the challenge blog and find out all the details,while you're there don't forget to check out my teamies fabulous projects and of course check out the fab prize as there are some gorgeous goodies up for grabs!!


For my DT card this week I've used a Sweet Pea Digi called Christmas Bird by Elaine Cox and coloured her with my beloved Graph'It Markers. I love them even more now you can get the brush nibs for them!
Colours used: Hair: 9503, 9505, 5280, 5130, 5125, 5115 and the gorgeous silver Glitter Shake 
Skin: 4180, 4155, 4150, 4115, 5120
Dress and wings: 5130, 5125, 5115 and blender to create the polka dots
Background: Warm greys, also used to add texture to the flocking on the trees for the texture



The line I've chosen is Pink Hair, Fluffy Stuff and polkadots. Its the first time I've ever coloured pink hair so it was a bit scary lol. I've added some sparkly highlights with the gorgeous Graph'It Glitter Shake pen in silver. The fluffy stuff is flocking on the treesand snowflakes and I've given it a bit more texture by adding  a little shading with my Graph'Its. I used the blender pen to create some white polkadots on her dress and wings,I love this technique!! 
 I've diecut the image and edged it with some tiny pompom trim from the Ribbon Girl,added some snowflakes made using Marianne dies,pearls, seambinding,little pins in pink and white and a snowflake charm. The bp is from the Polkadoodles CD  Home For Christmas

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crimbo Crackers: Pinktober
In the pink: Ribbons and bows
Marianne's Design Divas: winter/Christmas
Through the purple haze: for the girls

Well I'd better go and earn a crust, have a good day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx


14 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Claire. The main image has such a wistful look on her face.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire, I like the image the snowflakes and the pins.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire
    Beautifully coloured image. I have those snowflake dies and they are lovely.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring Claire. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, lovely colouring - her pink hair looks great!! I like the unusual shaped card you've used too. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all great colouring on this fab image and lovely Md dies..
    Thanks for joining MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S, goodluck and hope to see you soon again,
    Hugs Blankina
    MDD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card Claire, i just it very very sweet...

    fiona henderson DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Claire this is totally stunning, your colouring is amaaaaazing!
    Love it!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning!!! Loving her pink hair!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your colouring, thanks for joining in at TTPH
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to drop by and say "stunning, stunning, stunning" , the colouring, everything..perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at In The Pink this time. good luck!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card It's first time I see this image ,very pretty Thanks for joining us at In the pink
    Helene DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shaped card and such pretty details :-)
    Thanks for joining our challenge at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...