My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 21 November 2013

Sparkly snowflakes from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, todays card is a super quick and easy card made using the delicate snowflakes from Winter Edges by Chocolate Baroque.


My original plan was just to stamp the snowflakes with a waterfall Big'n'Juicy inkpad and keep it CAS but I couldn't resist adding some faux gems and of course some seam binding ribbon

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative Creations: sparkle and shine
Paper Playtime: sparkle
Treasured Times: non traditional Christmas colours
Phew I seem to be meeting myself coming back this week, as always work is a real horror and we're extra short staffed at the minute so its worse than usual. I think if I didn't craft I'd go completely crackers lol
Thanks for popping by today, have a good day
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. It' gorgeous Claire. Love your colour choice.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Claire this is gorgeous. I love the beautiful colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the addition of bling! Thanks for sharing with us at Treasured Times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty!! Love the colors and sparkle!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Sparkle' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the colors you used - thanks for joining us at Treasure Times Rubber Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very pretty! Thank you for entering it into our challenge over at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...