My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 3 November 2013

Mixing it up at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK!

Good morning folks, hope you're enjoying your Sunday morning. Its my favourite time of the week, I love to potter around at home, walk to dogs, read the paper with a big mug of coffee while Sunday lunch is in the oven but of course Sunday morning means another fab challenge at Premium Craft Brands too and this week we're mixing it up with mediums. The DT have been challenged to play with the gorgeous Maimeri Mediums but for challenge entrants its 'Anything goes'!! As always there is a fab prize from our generous sponsor, the lovely Berni from Your Creativity Store so don't miss out. 


I've made a card for my DT project, using PanPastels to create the background, I adore turquoise PanPastel its such a gorgeous colour so I used it on white card and then created a background on my gelli plate using a Pronty Mask and Maimeri Iridescent medium for a frosty shimmer.

The focal image is a stamp from Lili of the Valley, coloured with Graph'It Markers. I've mixed up my own 'snow' by adding glitter, shaved ice, mica flakes etc to some Maimeri Glassy gel and I've used this around the edge of the image and around the background too. 



I've added ribbon, lace, faux pearls and die cut snowflakes, some from white card but I also made some by mixing Maimeri Glassy gel with glitter, spreading it out on my craft sheet to dry and then die cutting with Marianne snowflake dies.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
A&T Emerald Faeries: ribbon'lace and bling
Crafts Too: vintage Christmas plus Monochromatic
Crafty Creations: make it yourself
Winter Wonderland: blue and white

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, loving the distressed edges!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a beautiful card Hun, love the idea of the glassy gel with glitter and die cut, hmmmmmm! Might have to pinch that idea ;) lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning as usual.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and love all the glitter . Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire, I like the adorable image, the background and the snowflakes.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image and a gorgeous card
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and a beautiful stamp.
    Thank you for joining the Winter Wonderland Blue & White challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...