My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Fragment Mannequin

Good morning folks, I don't know about you but I'm getting a bit 'Christmassed out' so here's a mixed media project for a change. I've decorated a little mannequin with Ranger Tissue Wrap and the gorgeous 'Nature Fragments' stamps from Chocolate Baroque.


Firstly I primed the mannequin with white gesso and gave it a coat of cream acrylic paint

I stamped the leafy fragment on to the tissue wrap with red stazon ink and then adhered the tissue to the mannequin with Maimeri Matte gel Medium.

I've added red lace, ribbon, some sparkly trim for a belt and also a little faux pearl necklace, The flowers are made from UTEE and a silicone mould


I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Allsorts: bring on the bling
A Creative Romance: Vintage Style
Creative Creations: make your own flowers
LEJ Designs: Buttons, bows or beads
Oldie but goodie: ribbon and or lace
(my oldies are everything except the stamps)
Thanks for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous to see a non Christmas creation Claire. This really looks very Parisian ooh la la and risque to me with the sexy red lace but I love it.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Claire.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, Claire. TFS.
    Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts
    p.s. great outfit for Christmas...if you live in Australia! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a fabulously creative make - love how glamorous she looks!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for making such an effort and entering this weeks Challenge over on the LEJ Designs Challenge blog LEJ - Challenge 81 - Buttons Bows or Beads.

    This is absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous colour scheme and materials. The paper is beautiful and I love the detailing around the neckline and bottom. I really love this.

    Currently we run weekly challenges with prizes of wonderful LEJ Designs images and a small crafty prize from one of our amazing sponsors.
    I really hope you will join us again for more of our future challenges....keep your eyes peeled for things to come ;-)

    <3 & Hugs
    Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, would make a lovely gift, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work sweetie thanks for playing at a creative romance hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...