My lovely blogland friends

Friday 15 November 2013

Gorgeous new colours at Graph'It Colour challenge

Good morning and a very happy Friday to you, the weekend is nearly here :-) At Graph'It Colour Challenge we're showcasing the gorgeous new colours in the Graph'It Range this week and the DT were challenged to use them all together but we won't make it that hard for you lol. Pop over to the challenge blog and find out all the deeets and of course find out about the fab prize of Graph'It gorgeousness courtesy of our lovely sponsors Premium Art Brands too. My teamies have come up with some amazing artwork to inspire you too so its well worth a visit

I've made a centre step card using a gorgeous Sweet Pea digistamp called Autumn Trio by Ching Chou Kuik
Colours used:
Skin: 4180, 4155,4115, 4120 (blush: 5125, 5110)
Hair: 6290, 3140,3110, 1250, 1210
Eyes: 6175, 6120
Hood: 8290, 8280, 8250, 8220
Rabbit: 9305, 9303,9400
Deer: 3130, 3110, 1250



I've used a backing paper from my stash lots of flowers from WOC, some punched leaves, buttons, twine, some gorgeous red linen ribbon, lace and little green pearls to finish off .

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

One Sweet Challenge: Focus on something (flowers for me)
Whoopsi Daisy: flowers galore
Wild Orchid Crafts: ribbon and lace

Well hopefully nice Mr Blogger will post this for me while I'm hard at work but i'm counting down as I've got a days leave on Monday so its a long weekend for me :-)
Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx



8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, I love the colours you've used for it too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and your colouring is amazing

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning creation Claire
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. You could also enter this card in the Sweet Pea Stampers blog challenge http://www.thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Claire, the image is lovely. I LOVE those flowers, remind me of poppies, lol! Stunning colouring with the Graphits, hugs, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just amazing! I love this.. The coloring is great. Thank you for playing along with One Sweet Challenge "It's a Feast". Good luck and we do hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member Sweet Pea Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous thanks for playing along at Wd xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card you have made. It's stunning Claire. Thanks for taking part in the One Sweet Challenge this month of “It’s a Feast! ” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stamp Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...