My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Fairy dust from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning my lovelies, todays card is  another sample created using the beautiful Winter Fairy Collection from Chocolate Baroque. As soon as I saw these stamps I pictured the fairies flying around in a circle scattering fairy dust as they went.


I began by blending distress inks on some white card (I used Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, Broken Chine, Shaded Lilac) and then stamped  the swirls from the January stamp set around the edges. Once the background was dry I stamped the fairies (also from the January set) and the fairy dust (from February) with versamark and then embossed with a sparkly white embossing powder.

The sentiment is from Damask Reindeer, again embossed with the same embossing powder and die cut with Spellbinders, dusting a little more embossing powder around the edges. To finish off I added a bow and some little pearls in the corners.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas: Winter Wishes
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Sister Act: anything goes

Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx



5 comments:

  1. Love the fairies flying round in a circle Claire, beautful delicate colours too, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the Fairy Dust with the chiffon silver edged bow adds to the etherealness of the fairies beautifully & I love the way you've made the Fairy Circle. Your sentiment is very apt too. The scrollwork around the edges is a lovely touch too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card Claire :-) Wonderful colours and i love the stamped fairies. TFS and crafty hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty design
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire, I like the wonderful design, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a challenge, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...