My lovely blogland friends

Friday 22 November 2013

Christmas Carols at PolkaDoodles

Good evening all, Friday already so its time for a fab new challenge at Polkadoodles and this week we're all feeling very Christmassy, My teamies have come up with some amazing projects so do pop over to the challenge blog and have a peek, while you're there you can find out all about the fab prize too.


I've made a little door hanger using my favourite polkadot papers from Angelberry Christmas CD and a sentiment and embellies from Here Comes Christmas CD, the images have been coated with Glossy Accents and I've added some Doodle Dewdrops and a few dots of gold stickles too. I love the little verse, Nikky always put so much thought in to the sentiments and verses on her cds




I'm entering this project in the following challenges
As you like it: Whats your favourite: spots or stripes 
(spots for me, in case you hadn't noticed I adore polkadots lol)
Aud Sentiment: any sentiment
Crimbo Crackers: anything but a card
Fab'n'funky: anything goes
Paper Shelter: Christmas
Well I've got an early start at work today so I'll see you later
have a good day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx


10 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Claire. And I love the sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, love the wee rhyme and gingerbread man too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Doorhanger. Love the gingerbread man. Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky Challenges.
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is fabulous, Claire. I love the images and the spotty paper and the little verse is adorable. A great idea for my granddaughters. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky challenges.
    Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Claire and just the thing for children to hang outside Christmas Eve.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great door hanger and the spots are perfect for your current challenge at AYLI! Good Luck!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this door hanger Claire...so very creative with a great sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great door hanger!

    Thanx for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous door hanger! Love the cute gingerbread man! Your embellishments are great! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie

    Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable...never seen anything like it before. Love the sentiment.
    kathy b
    Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...