My lovely blogland friends

Monday 25 November 2013

A Day for Daisies

Good morning folks, well as always the weekend has whizzed by and its back to work again. I had a lovely time at the weekend, feet up watching tv, eating maltesers and colouring up some gorgeous images. This beauty is from A day for Daisies, isn't she adorable?


I've coloured her with Graph'It markers and stamped the sentiment in black ink. I added a little sparkle to her wings with a Gold Graph'It shake pen, omg these pens are soooooooo sparkly! I didn't want to add lots of embellies to detract from the image so I just matted her on some coordinating card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
A day for Daisies: add some gold
Aud Sentiments: any sentiment
Colour me creative: anything goes
Crafting by Design: anything goes with a twist of birthday
Musically Challenged: girls just want to have fun
Penny's Paper Crafty: anything goes
Whimsy Inspiration: anything goes

I'd better get my act together and go earn some pennies so a big thank you for visiting today
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured my friend. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card in the Color Me Creative gallery. What a gorgeous job coloring this sweet Day for Daisies image. You have done a great job with the shading.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and colored wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the colouring is great what a fab card, its a sweet card thanks for joining us over on divas by designs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Musically Challenged!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Love the image and the colouring! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty fairy - lovely colouring. Sorry I'm so late commenting, busy week, however, thanks so much for playing along with ASM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Claire. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous fairy. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for playing with Aud Sentiments.

    kathy b

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring on your image. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a beautiful creation! I love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged for our Bad Girls Club challenge! hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...