My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 16 February 2017

Meadow pendant from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, today's project is a little pendant and matching tag made with some of the gorgeous stamps from Chocolate Baroque.  This one was made as a sample for the recent one day special on Hochanda and Lesley is back on tv today with lots more beautiful stamps. You can see Lesley on Hochanda at 7am, 11am and 3pm with some fabulous Spring themed goodies!


I've made a  tag and a pendant made with the leftover ink from making the card I posted yesterday. I had a tiny bit of colour left on my craft mat so I misted it with water and mopped it up with some white card. I cut out the tag and stamped with some delicate foliage and edged with silver embossing. I stamped the rest of the card with foliage and used glossy accents to glue a cabochon in place, once that was dry I cut it out and popped it in a bezel and added some green velvet ribbon to make a pendant.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart: anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge: Anything goes
Try it on Tuesday: let's get messy

Thanks so much for visiting, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx



4 comments:

  1. A beauty! Thank you fro joining TioT's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful tag,
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed, thanks for joining us with your meadow pendant at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely pretty and elegant. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Fantastic Floral Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...