My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Kingfisher from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, today's card features the very handsome Kingfisher from Kingfisher Song. from Chocolate Baroque I love these stamps and had lots of fun making scenic cards but I couldn't resist giving him a crown for this card lol.


I took a pile of gelli plate backgrounds and chose one for Mr Kingfisher, I also stamped him on another background and added some colour with sparkle pens. I stamped the branch on the gelli plate background and doodles a border with a black gel pen. I cut the kingfisher out and layered him up on 3d foam pads and then matted and layered with white and black card. I took an 8x8 card black and some sequin waste and added some stencilling to the base card using coordinating distress inks. 

I added the sentiment and a few black sequins and as a finishing touch I give him a chipboard crown that was embossed with black embossing powder.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Animal Friends: no designer paper
Creative Fingers: Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create: Things with wings
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes

Thanks for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


6 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many interesting elements and techniques used for this card! Love the way you've colored your kingfisher, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the kingfisher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...