My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Kingfisher Meadow

Good morning folks, how's your week going? Before I dash off to work I just wanted to share a card made using the beautiful new stamps from Chocolate Baroque. I just love this kingfisher, he's a real beauty!


For this card I began with a background made with ColourArte pigment powders on watercolour card, it's really shimmery in real life but sadly it doesn't show too well in the pic. I overstamped the background with lots of lovely foliage stamps ( you can find all the new stamps here). I stamped the kingfisher on white card and painted him with the same mica pigments, he looked a little flat so I had a rummage in my craft room and found some very old Sakura stardust pens which my some miracle still worked so I used them to give him lots more detail. I cut him out and layered him up on 3d foam pads A stamped sentiment in a little punched envelope were added to finish the card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Animal Friends: no designer papers
Creative Fingers: Anything goes
Creative Moments: Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet: Anything goes
Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Ganz zauberhaft. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! First, love the background and unsure what you used-never heard of those powders before or maybe we say it differently here?? The Kingfisher is beautifully coloured-the greens and blues pop and work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Claire !
    Thank you for joining the Animal Friends.
    Hugs Jessica DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...