My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Chocolate Baroque on Hochanda!

Hello there crafty friends, I'm so excited as our lovely Lesley from Chocolate Baroque is on Hochanda launching some stunning new stamps and even better, they are the One Day Special today so they are available at a great price and are exclusive to Hochanda for 10 days! We've all been busy bees making lots of samples for the shows and I know Lesley has some stunning demos lined up so book your place on the sofa! I'll have to hide at work and watch on my phone (shhhhhh don't tell lol)


The DT will all be sharing lots of samples over on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog over the next few weeks so it's well worth a visit. This is one of my projects for the show, a little bendy card made using lots of the new stamps. Anyone who knows me will tell  you that I love to create scenic cards to these new stamps are going to be favourites with me!

I stamped the images on the card blank, coloured with Lyra Pencils and cut around the images on the two side panels so they would fold in to create the image. I just added a stamped sentiment and a little bit of ribbon to close the card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Come and Get It: 3 or more layers
Get Creative: Anything goes
Love to Scrap: Anything goes
Making Memories: Anything goes
Simply Papercraft: Anything goes

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning creation. Wonderful colouring. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Come And Get It Challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...