My lovely blogland friends

Friday 3 February 2017

Anything Goes at Colour Crazy Challenge

Good morning folks, well my blog is like a bus stop this morning as after weeks of hardly posting I've got 3 posts one after the other lol. I made this canvas for our new challenge over at Colour Crazy Challenge where our theme is Anything Goes and you can use any medium to colour your image so I hope you're going to play along.


I love this image, she's from our sponsor Lemon Shortbread, she's called Flowers and Curls Girl and you can find her here. IO coloured her with Graph'It Markers and cut her out to layer up on my canvas.



The background was made by stencilling the sunburst and flowers using stencils from Indigo Blu with texture paste. Once that was dry I added some colour with pearlescent PanPastels. I just added some pretty iridescent sequins to finish the project.

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread: Anything goes
Sunny Day Crafting: anything goes


Thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Claire x Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Claire! Love, love, love the background...sets off that beautifully colored image. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is absolutely awesome. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas! This is one of my favorite images! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning. Love the canvas and that is so beautifully coloured too. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this canvas is stunning, so beautifully done. One day I will have to try this such a wonderful way to make something to keep. Stunning colouring you are super talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...