My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 19 February 2017

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes at We Love 2 Create

Good morning my lovelies, I've got a long weekend off work and for once the weather looks like it is improving so hopefully I'll be able to take the dogs for some nice long walks to tire them out so I can play in my craft room. Today's project is for our 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes' at We Love 2 Create where we've got lots of inspiration from my lovely teamies and a some fabulous crafty stash for our lucky winner thanks to our generous sponsor Premium Craft Brands.

I've made this little canvas using quite a few PanPastel colours (you can find links at the end of my post) and lots of embellishments from the lovely Anna at Craft Box. I began by blending PanPastels over the canvas and then spritzed with coordinating mica sprays made with ColourArte pigments for a little sparkle. I added some stencilling with Maimeri Glassy Gel coloured with more pigments and left it to dry for a while.

I added the flowers, leaves, little owl, a pretty seam binding bow and charm and then added the little Snip Art Frame that I coloured with PanPastel mixed with glassy gel medium. I coloured a scrap of acetate with alcohol ink and stamped Thankful with versmark and embossed with Gold EP.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Allsorts: Anything goes
Altered Eclectics: Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore: Anything goes
Simply Papercraft: Anything goes
My Time to Craft: Anything but a card


Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous warm colours! A lovely canvas, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this card with the background which reminds me of Tuscany and the way you meshed all the colours together. The flowers and owl just set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this. The colour choice is superb! Very striking. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
    Good luck
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...I love this, what a beautiful colours. Fanastic made

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely creation Claire and such depth of colour, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers - this is stunning. thanks for linking up with us at My time to Craft
    ~DT Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous!! Love the rich colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely canvas! The colours are fantastic. Thank you for joining us this month at Altered Eclectics, Jane (DT) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colour palette, so warm and rich, such a great little canvas...
    Thank you for joining in with this months challenge at Altered Eclectics..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...