My lovely blogland friends

Friday 10 February 2017

Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Hello there my lovelies, I'm late on parade again with my card for our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles. The DT have been challenged with the theme of 'Show a little love' but you can make anything you want to be in with the chance of winning a fabulous prize from the Polkadoodles Shop!!

I've used some of the beautiful papers from BellaFleur plus stamps and dies from Belle Papillon to make this card. I think this is my all time favourite paper, it's soooo pretty! I didn't want to cover up the pretty paper too much so I used a little heart shaped doily and layered that under a grungeboard heart that I'd covered with yet another paper from the same collection. I added a little distressing with Gathered Twig distress ink and stamped one side with the script stamp from Belle Papillon. The butterfly wings were made using the large butterfly stamp and doublet die from the same collection. I've added some pearl trim, little pearl dots,ribbon and a button to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs: love and romance
Crafty Cardmakers: love
Frilly and Funkie: Vintage/shabby chic valentine
Really Reasonable Ribbon: hearts with ribbon/trim
That's Crafty: I heart you

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Claire

    Thank you for joining our Love, Love, Love Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

    Your design is beautiful, I love the colour-ways!

    June :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, beautifully designed. Thanks for playing along with Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shabby chic style valentine.

    Thank you so much for joining in with my Love, Love, Love challenge this time.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card. I love how you have used the butterfly wings to accent your heart and the pearl strand looks like fairy lights. Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful shabby chic card! The pearls are gorgeous. Thank you for playing along in our Hearts Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Thank you for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon Heart Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire!
    Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO pretty! I love love love everything about your card! Thank you for joining us for the "Be My Valentine" over at Frilly & Funkie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Claire, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...