My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 4 February 2017

Envelope album from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning crafty friends, it's weekend at last I'm trying to be organised and blog more regularly. Today's project is  a little album made with the envelope from my calendar, waste not want not as the saying goes lol. The envelope was folded into 3 and that gave me the idea of making a mini album with some of this months' beautiful new releases from Chocolate Baroque. They were released on Hochanda a few days ago but will be available at Chocolate Baroque very soon!!


I cut pieces of white pearlescent card to fit all the sides of the envelope and spritzed them randomly with Dylusions inks. I was quite pleased with the result as I'm quite heavy handed and usually just make a big mess with spray inks lol.

Next I added lots of stamping using versamark and white embossing powder to contrast with the vivid colours of the inks. I used a white pen to add some faux stitching around all the panels and then glued with to my envelope, sandwiching some rainbow ribbon for a closure.

I cut lots of little die cut tags and again added lots of stamping and rainbow ribbon.



I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart: anything goes
Crafty Creations: Anything goes
House that Stamps Built: Anything but a card
Kitty Bee Designs: Anything goes/something new
The Crafty Addicts: Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the deep vibrant colours against the white EP and you've managed not to make mud! Again gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a super way to use up that envelope I never know what to do with! It's gorgeous, now I have to hope for one of those shape calendars next year! :) Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! So glad you shared it! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your album is so pretty. I love those vivid colors and the embossed resist designs you used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, and, oh, so fun!! Love the bright colors you used! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...