My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 21 July 2012

Exciting news :-)

Hi again, I've got some very exciting news, my dear friend Suzanne is starting a new challenge blog 'No matter which challenges' and she's invited me to join the DT! How could I resist?? Of course I jumped at the chance and now I'm going to have to get cracking and find some time for my first project. Our first challenge kicks off with an exciting blog hop on August 5th!!


Suzanne has got some fab sponsors lined up and a wonderfully talented team of ladies, i'm so excited to be joining them!! Its a monthly challenge so lots of time for everyone to enter
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to our team, I'm sure you enjoy the ride and looking forward to your excellent creations, hugs, fellow teammie Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Claire, I am sooooo excited to have you join us. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Claire, for your new 'job' as DT member of No matter wich challenges ! I already signed in at that blog and looking forward to your creations.

    Hugs, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats :) and good creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to have you join us Claire!!!! Wayooooo xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Claire - I know you'll be a great asset to the team - but how on earth do you get the time? I envy you your energy (and talent - but I've said all that before).
    Good luck to the new challenge and all involved.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, that is such wonderful news, many congratulations to you! Your work is lovely and you will be an asset to their team.....A x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh a big congratulations Claire!!!
    Can't wait for the new challenge blog to start...never too much ink :)
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you Claire! Can't wait to check it out! Best wishes,Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your latest DT spot Claire.
    Will pop over to see what is all about and maybe join in!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...