My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 29 July 2012

Buttons and Bows at PanPastel UK

Hellooooo, back again with my second post of the day this time with my DT card for PanPastel UK where our theme is 'Buttons and Bows'. Now I have a serious button addiction so this challenge was a good excuse to nip to the little haberdashery shop where they have the most scrumptious selection of buttons. I found these beautiful little iridescent rose buttons so I had to buy lots, if I could knit I'd knit a cardigan so I could wear them but the least said about my knitting the better lol.


For my card I made a little sunset scene with my panpastels and used my new Lavinia Stamps and memento inks to create the scene. I used assorted shades of green and blue tints of PanPastels, masking to create the sun  and then created some clouds (I just can't stop making clouds with pans lol) The background was made using PanPastels from the tints set and stamped with Lavinia Stamps. You can see the gorgeous fairy stamp better here:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft room challenge: buttons and bows
Deep Ocean: Fantasy world
Poodles Parlour: Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes
Shopping our Stash: something new (Stamps and buttons)
Southern Girls: angels or fantasy

As always our lucky winner with receive a trial pack of PanPastels from the lovely Berni at


You don't have to use PanPastels to enter but its great when you do. I've got to warn you though, Pans are totally addictive lol.
Thanks for popping by
Claire xx

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature in the Papercraft Inspirations mag ... fantastic, as is this card... soooo pretty
    Woohoo x
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous background Claire - wish I could get my clouds to look half as good as yours. A beautiful scene and the multi coloured branches are gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a gorgeous card Claire! You're leading me astray - keep thinking I must try some panpastels as I haven't got any yet! But I couldn't produce creations like this!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Claire. The colours are gorgeous and the little scene looks fabulous.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Claire.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card Claire. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant use of PPs Claire, I do love your clouds, they are amazing. Gorgeous background and the fairy is so perfect, love the whole composition. A x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely scene and great background too. Those little buttons are gorgeous and perfect on the card.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply GORGEOUS!!! Love the entire card! Those buttons look yummy too. So pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smashing work on this card, lovely finishing touches. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour anything goes challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card the colours are so fresh love how they spill of the main topper onto the base card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire - your card looks stunning, I love that background ! The sun and clouds look amazing..and cute buttons too, I'd have had to buy lots as well ! Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther

    (p.s. looking forward to working with you again at FSC !)xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Claire,,,a stunning background helping to make a wonderful card. Thank you for entering the Craft Room "buttons & bows" challenge this fortnight. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card just jumped out at me when I was scrolling through the blogs, absolutely love it. The colours are amazing, x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Claire, so serene. The stamping is stunning here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a stunning scene. I love the colours in this and the pan pastels work really well with these stamps. Thanks for joining in with us over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Claire, love the soft colours of the pastels, Thanks for sharing with us at Craft room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful! Your landscape sure looks out of this world!
    Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning creation, lovely stampin'!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge,
    good luck and welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...