My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 8 July 2012

Best of British at CD Sunday

Hi there, phew I was a bit last minute with my GDT card for CD Sunday this week but here it is. The theme is 'Best of British' and I've used a lovely backing paper from Artylicious cd 'Peacock Summer Party' for my card. I've also dusted off one of my favourite Tilda stamps and coloured her with distress markers. I've die cut her with nestie labels 4 and added glitter to give her tiara a bit of bling.

I've added ribbon, lace and flowers from my stash. The bunting was made with one of my current favourite stamps, from The Artistic Stamper, I coloured the stamp with distress markers stamped and cut out the bunting. I know I'm easily pleased but I do love this technique :-)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting for all seasons: Patriotic/military/fireworks
Die cutting Divas: Red, white and blue plus a patriotic symbool
Divas by Design: red white and blue
Raise the bar: Red white and blue
SJ Papercrafts: red white and blue
Tilda's Town: your favourite Tilda

thanks for popping by
Claire xx




17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful crard Claire, she is gorgious.
    Greetz miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for the theme Claire and I just love bunting at the moment.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very regal looking Tilda. Great colouring and a lovely card design.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card! love how you've coloring her dress!
    thanks for playing with us at Tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire. A fabulous card. I'm a Tilda fan and love your colouring.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card with a darling image. Thanks for entering the Die Cuttin Divas challenge this week.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, a beautiful card and you have coloured Tilda perfectly. Love the bunting and your background paper is super.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Claire and great choice of Tilda, thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town this week. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card as usual, loving your strong British colours and of course the bunting is wonderful. Thanks for your super GDT at CD Sunday challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card with great colouring and a fab bunting...thanks for playing with the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! She is colored so magically! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Claire, love this. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card, love the bunting and great colouring...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is gorgeous Claire!!!
    I love everything on it!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card love that paper thanks for joining us this month at S J Crafts.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super fabulous card! Thank you for joining us this month at Raise The Bar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...