My lovely blogland friends

Friday 20 July 2012

Easel Cards at Crafty Ann's

Hi there, time for a new challenge at Crafty Ann's where our theme is 'Easel Cards'. I'm still battling the computer gremlins with a dicky pc and a very dodgy laptop that won't believe its got a printer connected to it but fortunately I had this gorgeous little cutie 'Duck in Umbrella' available at Crafty Ann's Digi Shop

I've made a watery background with distress stains (picket fence, broken chine and faded jeans). The image is coloured with promarkers and i've used a sentiment from Chocolate Baroque which reads 'Into every life a little rain must fall, call me anytime you need an umbrella'. I've used red card for matting and layering and just added some tiny buttons and a couple of red gingham ribbon bows to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafts and Me: ribbons and bows
Tuesday Alchemy: button button who's got a button?

Thanks for popping by
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. Hello Claire,

    Sorry it's been awhile, few problems but at least I am getting round to some of my favourite blogging haunts courtesy of my new voice recognition system.

    You can never go wrong with an easel card, I still my favourite shape.

    Absolutely love the poppy card below, will fit the fun poppy challenge on my blog just perfectly.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. Wonderful bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Claire and love that background!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and I love your very watery background.The sentiment is lovely too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so fab Claire, I love the sweet image and the watery background is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a great card love the sweet image xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...